A 360° View of Healthcare Marketing.
Whether you are a hospital, third party payer, medical device manufacturer, or even a specialist in medical facility real estate, your marketing communications can benefit from our diverse healthcare experience. Working with some of the biggest names in healthcare, we’ve launched, branded and re-branded hospitals, medical devices, wellness plans and medical specialties. We’ve raised awareness of diseases, and raised funds for hospital expansion; launched programs that run the gamut from prenatal to senior care. And, along the way learned there is a big difference between healthcare and health care. We prefer to work with smart brands who allow us to capitalize on the distinction between the two.
- AllOne Health
- American Cancer Society
- Beverly Hills Medical Plaza
- Blue Cross of California
- California Dept. of Health Services
- California Endowment
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Center for Surgical Treatment of Obesity
- Cranial Technologies
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Dominguez Medical Center
- Foundation Healthcare
- Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Health Strategies Group
- InterValley Health Plan
- Keck School of Medicine at USC
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County Vector Control District (Wipe Out West Nile virus)
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Mentor Corportaion
- North American Scientific
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- STAAR Surgical
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Woman to Woman Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Featured Healthcare Case Studies:
Our “Dreams To Reality” campaign contributed to the University’s $2.85 billion, 10-year fundraising initiative.
Absent a new product for the industry’s largest trade show, ArthroCare Spine turned to The Miller Group to design a memorable experience for attendees. We digitized the client’s impressive library of collateral and videos, delivering marketing content through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth file exchange.
North American Scientific created a new procedure to improve the treatment of Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI). Working with sales and marketing, we named, branded and launched the product into the market. ClearPath was introduced to the medical community in 2007 and received adoption from radiation oncologists, surgeons, physicians and other medical professionals, as well as patients.